NightSky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightSky

Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Notes and ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Wake up in battlefield
No memory
Each baring a different mask with a different emotions, colours and design
Unable to remove mask
Simple Abilities through masks very basic elemental manipulation
As the ability is continually used the mask covers and consumes more of the body - hows that for restricting it =]
more of the body the mask covers the more powerful it gets
as the mask grows in power it begins to try and twist and manipulate the individual, eventually gaining short term possession over them

Last edited by Panthera on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightsky.rpg-board.net
sango
Admin
sango

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:14 am

Yeah very good, is def a great way of reducing how much characters use their new found ability.
What emotions do you want the masks to be off again?
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 am

im not sure really, allow people to come up with one themselves as long as its not stupid.
shud it b ele powers or just one random one?
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:23 am

Hmm good question... i think poss random but then again elemental.... no random and not alloud to be elemental as that way more limiting.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 pm

lol yh sounds like a good idea to me
care to help design the world now?

--edit--

i thing we need posting restriction like each post must includ atleast... ect ect to stop like 1 or 2 line posting
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Ok world:
You say there is a battle field so what type? Barren lands? or middle of a city somewhere? In a desert or a normal urban setting? What era do you want this to be in, i.e. past present, future?

Posting:
Yeah there has to be other wise it could died out quick but also that could mean if people got writers block and others were waiting on that persons character response, could get stuck very quickly. But I think the limit should be something doable, like a paragraph possible 3-4 lines minimum. That sound good to you?
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:53 pm

as for the world u hit my 2 ideas head on ther... i cnt decide

n yh 4 lines seems good

=]
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 am

So thats line sorted, now world....

Well if the masks are to have best effect maybe an urban background, as then depending on the characters background; if the warzone background was a city then it could be an area in the city that got hit and therefore certain people in said area were chosen. Like the thing had been watching these people for a while and picked up on their patterns and realised that for x many mins or x many seconds they were in same area together on a daily basis or weekly... etc.

Or if you want like a desert background there would have to be a good character background as to why they were all there at that time and had they seen each other? Were they working with a government agency keeping an eye on one and other? etc. Lots of options for that one but depends on ease you want...

Few ideas what you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notes and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes and ideas   Notes and ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notes and ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightSky :: Shattered Memory-
Jump to: