NightSky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightSky

Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An old tatty book

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xiaofox

An old tatty book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:39 pm

He sat there perplexed. Beep beep beep. Is it all in my head? What's going on?
Throughout his life, the Maresal had always been an academic, student and teacher, researcher and theologist. His senses were what gave him the wonderful gift of being able to appreciate the wonders of creation, to explore their nature beauty and meaning. To suddenly have one of those senses torn from his control and distorted left him stunned... and fearful.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Suddenly the silence became overwhelming. He closed his eyes in an attempt to regain some sanity yet when he tried to open his eyes they felt heavy and unresponsive. When he managed to open then there was a figure standing over him in what seemed to be a lab coat. As he breathes deeply attempting to make sense of what's happening he realized his is wearing breathing apparatus. The man begins speaking in an all to familiar voice.

Man - He's conscious. About time.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsky.rpg-board.net
Xiaofox

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm

As he slipped into unconciousness, the Maresal had time for just a single thought before the darkness came. Was Jake safe?

Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:03 pm

As the man continues to talk the he realizes who's it belonged to. The being that had appeared in his room before.

Voice - Lets give him time to adjust. I'll sit and wait by the door.
Back to top Go down
Xiaofox

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:10 pm

The Maresal lay there. His head ached. Was he still unconcious? He couldn't raise his head but he could hear each word spoken in the room. That voice. The man who came before. Why do this? And why leave his "card" if he planned on this all along? He did not seem like the sort the Britainian's employed but infiltrating the room of the leader of the rebellion would most likely be something they'd very much like to accomplish. Answers. He needed answers. But how? Should I wait until I can sit up and face this being or skip that part and leap straight into his mind. He is close by, the power used would not demand a high price... But of course, I have not seen his face. It cannot be done... In that case, I wait..
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Control over his body slowly began to return. Feeling immensely heavy he was able to move his body once more. As his vision returns he sees a doctor sat in his chair marking a clipboard as he patiently waits. As his memory clicks into place he realizes that he looks a lot like the Britanian prince.
Back to top Go down
Xiaofox

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Sitting up slowly, the Maresal cups his head between his hands and sighs gently. Stolen right from my very own room, right from the middle of the camp. What fearsome skill. He sees a doctor, staring at his clipboard intently but makes no move to interact with him. To think the Maresal, leader of the rebellion could be taken with such ease. It was unthinkable...and impressive. He laughs gently to himself. How long as it been since I took the position? How long have I been known as Marshall, as the Maresal. Do I even remember my own name? He looks at the man again. A feeling of familiarity seems to form as his observes his captor; a very familiar face. He was not certain but he was willing to bet on his identity.

Maresal - Well doctor, how can I be of service?
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:06 pm

He continues writing for a brief period before putting his pen down to rest upon the clipboard. He looked over at the marshal and back at his clipboard.

Doctor - Tell me, What do you remember of the incident?

He re-adjusted in his seat before re-collecting the pen and awaiting the reply.
Back to top Go down
Xiaofox

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:40 am

He shakes his head in disdain. Why should I cooperate?

Maresal - There have been many happenings that one might class as an "incident". I'm afraid you'll have to be a little less vague. Perhaps you could tell me just where and why you have taken me? I'm not accustomed to being kidnapped as it were.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:30 am

The man looks genuinely shocked by this answer.

Man - Kidnapped? Sir you are in Tokyo's main hospital. You have been here for two months now. You were part of the incident at the dock around that time. I need to know what you remember of the incident.
Back to top Go down
Xiaofox

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Maresal - How can that possibly be? I was in Australia and far from a dock of any kind.

The Maresal reclines back against the wall giving himself a moment to collect his thoughts.

Maresal - As for this incident, I have no recollection of any incident involving a dock or otherwise. Perhaps someone made a clerical error in your notes doctor.

He smiles stately.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:43 pm

He looks at his notes once more. The looks back.

Doctor - I'm afraid not, you were there, it's where we found you. Yet we still don't know you name. It bugs me so much having a blank spot on these forms.

The noise of the outside hospital seemed genuine, the view out of the window seemed real, well, from what he could see at that awkward angle.
Back to top Go down
Xiaofox

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:18 pm

The Maresal shakes his head, still not convinced. However real this place may seem, the Britanian's may have some new technology able to contort the victim's mind. He would not accept what he was hearing unless conclusive evidence were to be presented. He was also struggling to accept the possibility that someone got into his mind. It was his fortress, his sanctuary, the sharpest tool in his arsenal.

Maresal - A blank spot on a paper hardly compares to a blank memory doctor. Perhaps if you help me fill my holes, I might be inclined to help with yours.

He fixes his gaze on the man's face. This should be interesting. Pray tell doctor, just what have I...missed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old tatty book   An old tatty book - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old tatty book
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2