NightSky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightSky

Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Student's Planner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

A Student's Planner Empty
PostSubject: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:24 pm

The sun shone brightly down upon a beautiful city. The amazing modern day structures stood high in the sky showing the magnificence of technology. Mimi stood outside enjoying the weather when all of a sudden a horrendous loud noise caused immense pain in her head. As she closed her eyes, wincing from the pain, and refocused on opening she found herself in a different surrounding. A cold chill flooded over her as she realised she was sat in a cold dank classroom with the teacher yelling at her while recollecting the electronic pen she had thrown at her. As Mimi rubs her head she pick up the odd phrase trying her best to ignore it.

Teacher - ... punishment... not meant to be slept through... on today of all days... lucky he took pity on you...

As Mimi looked at the window, now remembering she was in detention watching the rain beat against the window hypnotically. The outside looking horridly depressing even with the perfectly crafted buildings.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsky.rpg-board.net
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Mimi continued to gaze out of the class room, longing for her freedom, even if it meant being back out on her own. The girls gaze moved over to the clock trying to work out how much of this punishment she had left to endure. How much longer she was entrapped in a dull classroom with an abusive teacher. Something hit her, not a pen this time but a thought.
"Excuse me teacher." The girl asked looking over at the abusive one. "Can I ask if you get paid extra for abusing the students? Or do I get your pay if I instruct the head teach of your abuse?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:41 pm

The teacher glares back at her sharply.

Teacher - I am paid to educate. Something that seems wasted on you. I can do it anyway I see fit, courtesy of the king. Finally someone who knows how children should be treated. Look at his children he has raised each and everyone of ...

Her voice trailed off and as Mimi looked back at the clock she realised there was few minutes left in this hell. Each tick of the clock slowly crept by seeming each like an hour echoed around the room. She looked around the empty classroom and through the glass at the back of the door saw a familiar face smirking back at her. A cute girl with pink hair tied back in a ponytail was waving frantically at her.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Mimi had to cough to stop herself from laughing at her friend, whom at the present moment in time reminded her of a pink bunny. She looked back at the teacher and all she heard was "Blah blah blah."
The 19 year old looked back out of the window and her pal and rolled her eyes indicating her boredom and the teachers constant moaning.

Hearing the oh so wonderful teacher mention the king Mimi's mood turned sour. He was to blame for all of this if he hadn't invaded everywhere then no one would be treated unfairly and her family would still be together. No one would be at another's throat and everywhere would still be in peace. The girls gaze turned to the one who sprouted dullness in the form of education and glared. All the time thinking 'patriotic dipstick.'
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:05 pm

The droning of the teacher continued for another few minutes when the locks on the door opened indicating the end of the day. The teacher stood up and began leaving however failing to cease the lecture until she was outside the room. The girl hid behind the door before bounding in.

Fiona - MIMI!! He's coming tomorrow! He's coming here! We have to go see him! We have to!

She looked dreamily out of the window pausing before a long drawn out sigh.

Fiona - Well, lets go. What are we doing today? We have to do something.

She dragged Mimi up out of her seat in an attempt to hurry her up.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Mimi grabbed her things from under her desk and what little paper work was on her desk she pushed into her bag not caring if it got screwed up or better wrecked. She looked at her bouncing bunny and had to ask.
"Ok Fi, what on earth are you on about? Who is coming here?" Though she already had a bad idea of whom it would be. "And how about we go walk round the city we've not done it in ages and it would be good to see some of our old hang outs again."
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Fiona - What do you mean who? I thought that would be obvious? Its the 8th prince of Britania!! I know he's only here to recruit for the army again but can we just go and see him? Please...

She looked at Mimi in the cutest way she could manage before laughing and heading for the door. She walks out and shouts over he shoulder I think we should go shopping instead. There a brilliant new shop at the mall. We just have to go. It has the cutest outfit.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Mimi rolled her eyes at Fi as she bounded out of the door.
"Why do you wanna see him for?" She called after Fiona, slinging her rucksack over her shoulders, due to the lack of things in there she didn't get weighted down, and started running after her. She caught up quickly and fell into step with Fi.

"He is just going to follow in his fathers footsteps and treat everyone differently, not making it a fair class system where there isn't one..." She quietened down on her moan knowing that she could get into more trouble for saying things like that and that Fi would probably already bored of her moaning about his family.
"And shopping? Do we have to? That's all you ever want to do. You still live at home you don't have rent to pay."
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:43 pm

The girl looked back at her and pushed her.

Fiona - You think he's cute too, I know it, you just wont admit it. I know Zykal's much cuter but he doesn't leave the battle field. You don't have to buy anything by the way. My dads given me quite a bit to spend so it's on me.

She pauses looking downwards, the life seemed to be draining from her. She continued speaking however her voice much heavier.

Fiona - He never seems to want me around anymore...

After realising what she was doing she perked back up and bounced of down the corridor. She stopped out the exit and turned.

Fiona - Well come on them.

The smile had returned to her face by now and she look happy once more
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:50 pm

"No I don't think he is cute!!!" Mimi replied. "None of that family is particularly amazing in looks. As it they are all military minded. Anyway... isn't Zykal like years older then us anyway? He'd never look at any girl unless she could hold a gun and know the African deserts like the back of her hand, or was a gun."

Mimi knew of Fi's home life and felt sorry for her, though the girl had a family it seemed they wanted nothing to do with her. "You know you've always a place at mine if you need to escape there for a while. Its large enough for you and your bunny slippers any day." The girl laughed catching up with her mate once more. "I still have your hot chock mug around the kitchen. Now come on you wanted to go shopping." It was Mimi's turn to run off ahead.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:58 pm

She paused once more before running after Mimi. She catches up with her quickly.

Fiona - Yeah he's into the military but the war has to end one day. Then he'll need a girl. He is next in-line for the throne. Imagine... Queen Fiona...

She gets lost in thought and smiles to herself

Fiona ... My dad wouldn't ignore me then.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:01 pm

"Fi, have you not heard about the rebels? I doubt the war will end not whilst there are people fighting against your beloved princes." She sighed. "And your as much a princess now as if you were married to a prince." Mimi smiled. "I mean your already princess of pink you just need the tiara. Can we walk through the Parc Guell? I love looking at all that old mosaic architecture and especially that mosaic dragon waterfall. Its so colourful even in this rain."
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Fiona - Of course we can.

The girls head off chatting about the usual things hidden away under a frog themed umbrella. The time flies buy much quicker and they arrive at the Parc Guell. When they arrive they here commotion happening. As the girls round a corner they see three Britanian soldiers kicking a Spanish child who is on the ground. The child is crying as he is pelted yelps sounding like a dog who's paw had just been stepped on.

Soldier 1 - Listen Kid, we are ripping this place apart weather you like it or not. This is the chosen site for the military base in this area. I don't know what you and your friends thought you were going to do about it.

He kicks the child and a loud crack can he heard and the child start coughing. As the girls look around they can see that the child and his friends had put up posters and drawing trying to save the area.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Mimi hating her own people marched over before Fi could even pull her back. She shoved the soldier out of the way and knelt down next to the kid. She checked him over quickly then turned on the soldier, not caring that she was getting soaked through nor that her hair was sticking to her face.
"What on earth do you think your doing?!" She yelled at the guy whose foot had not long ago made contact with the kid. "He's just a kid, he's not gonna do any harm is he. And I'm with him. Have you seen this place? Look around this is a few priceless pieces of art work left in the whole of the city. Your mob will come in and destroy it all. You can't go round kicking anyone who tries to save something so beautiful! How would you like it if I kicked you just for 'following orders'?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

The soldier stumbles looking slightly shocked before regaining his footing. He straitens back up and laughs.

Soldier 1 - Look boys, she must be from one of those animal protection organisations.

The other two laugh along with him.

Soldier 2 - Look at this place, it was built by filth and can be nothing but filth. Therefore we will break it appart bit by bit. In fact demolition starts tomorrow by the work of the prince. It's why he's down here. To watch over the construction. So unless you plan on stopping him I'd run along.

The first soldier picks up the child his top and Fiona, having caught up, grabs hold of him. The soldiers grunts before knocking her down on her back.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Mimi's temper started to rise, to knock a kid she didn't know was bad but to knock over Fi was bad enough. Mimi extended her hand to her friend to aid her up, holding her tongue to Fi about her beloved prince.

Her back was turned to the soldiers but that was what she needed, she concentrated hard on the water molecules in the air and used her powers to increase the amount of rainfall around them, as well as dropping the temperature of the water too. The change done wasn't too noticeable but was enough to get them absolutely soaked through to the bone in a short space of time.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:58 pm

The two soldiers straighten up complaining about the awful weather. When the third raises his arm and they stop silent.

Soldier 3 - Don't be fooled. We have a contractor here. It's one of the girls. Which I'm not sure.

Soldier 2 - Hey he speaks.

He laughs but stops as soon as he catches the thirds eye.

Soldier 3 - They could be dangerous

Soldier 1 - They are just helpless children

He throws the child into the girls knocking them both back down.

Soldier 1 - See how frail they are. I'm bored of this we got what we needed lets go.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:05 pm

Mimi collapses to the ground next to Fi. Another stain appears on her tank top but she doesn't blink an eye.
"Fi you ok?" She asked knowing that if Fi got dirty it was like the end of the world for the girl. She glanced back at the kid which was on top of them. "Um, excuse us but could you get off?" She asked going into her true timid ways.

The girl looked over at the soldiers but left them be they were the ones that weren't worth it. "Fi, we are definitely going to be seeing your Beloved tomorrow." She glared at the backs of the three soldiers feeling her contract take over and she yawned. Luckily she'd not used much of her powers so should only feel drowsy not actually fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 pm

The soldiers and walk off into the distance. Fi gets up stumbles slightly wincing.

Fi - I think that I've sprained my angel...

She hold it slightly before standing up again and hobbles slightly. The child gets up and looks at their britanian college badges. The fear can be seen in his eyes as he runs off.

Fi - I think I'm going to have to head off home. Tomorrows Saturday so at least there's not college. We still seeing the prince yeah? I'm sure they we lying.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:18 pm

"Do you want a hand home?" Mimi asked standing up and walking over to Fi. She brushed her self down slightly and looking at the new stain with a small smile but her attention soon focused back on her friend. "Yeah, I don't know if they were or not but I don't trust them. I want to be here just in case. At least you'll see Princey." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Fi - No, ill manage you had better be getting back. I'll meet you here tomorrow at 12.30 that's when He's meant to be here. We can find it all out then.

She hobbles of in the rain just before getting out of site turns and wave frantically once more. She leaves Mimi stood there getting drenched in the rain.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Mimi waved back at Fi and then headed off slowly through the park soaking up all the mosaic architecture around. Eventually she reached the heart of the city and headed to one of the converted warehouses. She entered the main building and checked for post. As per normal there was none. It was then that she took the stairs all the way to the second from top floor.

Living in a small neighbourhood may not be ideal for some people, but it was perfect for the nineteen year old that owned her own flat in the urban neighbourhood consisting of many run down warehouses that had been converted into flats and which hid many alley ways.

The girl’s flat was large and spacious, which sometimes led to it being lonely. It has a fire escape to one side of the flat which was framed by large industrial windows and a glass door. There was a step leading up to the window which she had placed cushions along so it could be used as a sitting area. Her bedroom was divided from the main area by three walls and a wall of multi-coloured beads hung from the ceiling. Inside sat a large double bed and a wardrobe.

The kitchen was to the far left of the open plan room, the living and dining room took up most of the space and the bathroom was tucked away on the right of the room, along with enough space for another bedroom.

When she reached her main door she unlocked it with one of the new techno-keys and then had to use brute force and ignorance to shift the heavy sliding door to one side. Once the girl had gained entrance into her flat she threw her bag down against one of the cold metal pillars and headed straight to her bed. Of course getting tangled up in the beads on her way over to it leading to a little dance to untangle herself. But once free she collapsed onto her bed and was close to sleep already.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:18 am

Before she even knew it, Mimi had fell into a deep sleep. As she slept as feeling of deep unrest came into he dreams. A barrage of disturbing images past through her head that night. However these images were to blurry to make anything out. She awoke the next morning feeling more tired than she had the night before. Disorientated she looked at the clock. 12.40. She was late. She could here the noises and commotion from the princes appearance however they were to far away for any clear perception of words. A cold feeling rushed through her body as she was harshly reminded of the thoughts of the previous night.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 am

"Oh cripes!" Mimi muttered hoarsely. She jumped into the shower and then dashed back to her wardrobe, unfortunately all her other clothes were in the wash bar on sun dress she'd brought the previous year to please Fi. She threw it on towel dried her hair, which turned it more wavy. She sighed grabbed some flat sandals then ran out of the door hoping Fi would forgive her.
Then another thought entered her mind, what would he be planning to do, please the public and make up some rubbish about protecting the park of the artist and close it to the public then use it as a military base. The park was big enough to hide a base as long as they made it in the centre of the couple of acre park.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:12 pm

As Mimi ran towards the noise the voices became more clear, the princes spoke person was warbling on about the brilliance of the Britanian Empire in a long winded attempt at introducing the prince. A stage had been erected upon yesterdays commotion site. A huge crowd of around twelve thousand people had gathered and were all fighting to get the best view of the stage. As Mimi arrives at the crowd she scans the area. Oddly she spots Fi around the crown stood on her own peering through some trees. As Mimi approaches Fi seems deeply lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Student's Planner
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightSky :: A Night Sky Full of Cries-
Jump to: