NightSky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightSky

Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Student's Planner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

A Student's Planner - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:31 am

Aisu simply looks back at her blankly.

Aisu - Don't blame me it's little miss "I suck up water rather than drink like a normal person" Anyway, situation report?

He climbs up into the van with the others and when all are in it speeds offs forcing Aisu to grab onto something and wince in pain.

Awai - Be careful, I didn't heal you fully.

There is a slight pause as awai flicks through some pieces of paper in his hand.

Awai - It seems the have a new upgraded form of knightmare.

Aisu - Yeah, I'd noticed.

Awai - You shouldn't have been so careless around it. Anyway it seems as if the technology of theirs knows no limit by each passing month it upgrades gets stronger faster. It's becoming hard to keep up with them. From what Intel we have gathered Australia are managing to put up at least a challenge. Therefore we are to head over the there. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
https://nightsky.rpg-board.net
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:46 am

"Australia?" Mimi piped up. It was the only question in her state of shock she could grasp on to. Kusaki guided Mimi to a bench at the front of the truck, and handed her a 2 litre bottle of water.
"Just sit here Mimi and relax, intake some water and don't worry, we are back and we have your back." She smiled to the girl. From the way Kusaki acted Mimi figured she was a mother sort of figure, her age wasn't much older then herself but then figured maternal instincts may have already over taken.

Kusaki studied Mimi briefly then headed to the back of the truck where the other two were.
"How soon do you want to move out? Now we have her we are almost as strong as we once were... Except that something has changed her. Aisu do you know anything about what happened to her after...." She drifted off glancing back at Mimi who was at that second emptying the bottle with no pause for thought.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:29 am

Awai stares away, momentarily lost in thought. He slowly turns back seemingly becoming aware of the situation once more.

Awai - Oh, yes sorry. We need to make some preperations first. There is however someone i believe we need to hit, before we leave of course. The old war factory from the second era seems to have bin recently activated again. We have reason to believe that they are morphing it into a knightmare factory. Obviously you know why this cannot be allowed.

Aisu -Understood. Shall we make a move then, it's about a 3 hours journey form here?
Back to top Go down
https://nightsky.rpg-board.net
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:51 am

Kusaki glanced back at the teen behind them, then back at the two boys.
"Do you think she'll be up for it?  She's not had much training, or at least that she remembers. I wonder what happened to her, to forget all of us. " The girl thought out loud. "We know this needs to be stopped, and she's seen what they can do, but do you recon she'll be up for a fight?"

"They are part of the royal family aren't they?" Mimi suddenly asked behind Kusaki. "If so then trust me I will fight. I have a death to avenge." It seemed that the girls attitude had changed. "I mean.... I'll try and help and not hinder..." Her personality flicked back. "Aisu... do you think you'll be able to fight... your the one wounded."

Kusaki looked at Mimi trying to judge what was going on with her, she had enough anger to fight as she was bent on revenge, but then she shied away from people again. 'Unstable... maybe she shouldn't be alloud to fight. If she does then she could freeze of go on a rampage... We need to find out what is up with her... What happened to the water chick, what changed her?' Kusaki thought studying the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Student's Planner
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightSky :: A Night Sky Full of Cries-
Jump to: