NightSky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightSky

Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Student's Planner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sango
Admin
sango

A Student's Planner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Mimi listened quickly to the prince's spokes person, but just as with her school teachers after a few moments of constant droning on about the same thing, all she heard was 'blah blah blah'. The brunette weaved her way cautiously through the crowd; every now and then people elbowed her or pushed her out of the way causing her to loose balance, yet she never fell over and for the time being her white summer dress remained white. Eventually she managed to get close enough to Fiona to be even more confused as to what the bunny was up to. Shaking her head with an amused expression painted upon her face the girl called to her friends hoping to gain her attention.
"Fi?... Fiona?.... Fi?” She called until she reached her friends side. “Fiona?” She whispered into the prince obsessed girl. Yet it seemed the nineteen year olds attempts were futile, nothing could penetrate the bunny's bubble of princely love. Taking an interest in what her friend was up to she glanced through the trees and the back to her friend.

Last edited by sango on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Fiona turned and looked at Mimi before looking back into the trees. She pointed through the gap and as Mimi's eyes followed her arm she could see what seemed to be an armoured tour bus. The seemed to be only one guard instead of the bus. The rest all surrounding the prince on stage.

Fi - Look. Through the trees. That convoy it must be the princes. Can we take a look? Please? You may be able to find out the truth.

She smiled at her friend unsure of her reaction.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsky.rpg-board.net
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Mimi's expressions changed an awful lot in a matter of seconds. From smiling to seeing her friend, to anger and the mention of the prince, to contemplation at the thought of going over and seeing them and then finally her face calmed as she showed no emotion knowing that what was next to leave her lips may crush her friend.
"No Fi, I don't think we should go over." She replied looking over at the convoy. "Look at the amount of guards we'd never get through and we could get into trouble. Worse then yesterday..." To that she looked at her friend remembering the happenings of the previous day. "How is your ankle by the way? Did you rest it or were you rushing round your room choosing your outfit?" She then added knowing that nothing would stop Fiona sorting herself out to see the prince.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Fi looked back at her disappointed.

Fi - I thought you'd come with me.

She laughed briefly before continuing to speak.

Fi - By now you should know i had my clothes picked out for about a year if the princes came here. It seems to be fine now though, just a bit week.

She sighed deeply looking down and muttering something about her father not even noticing but the rest was lost as she was talking in a very quiet manner.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Fi's talk of her father was a tug to Mimi. "Come on then lets go see your loved one." She replied smiling though she was hoping that they wouldn't get into trouble for going and crashing up to the protected convoy. But on second thought it would be an idea way to see him, maybe get a few answers even if it meant having to be nice to him... well civil at least. She wouldn't gush like she had a feeling Fi would do, or faint. But a few questions here or there may be ideal.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Fi smiled at the new turn of events eager to see her prince. She looked over and sized up the guard. He seemed fixated on the speech and was facing the stage, completely unaware of the girls.

Fi - Umm well your the smart one here how are we going about this?

She slumped down into a rather comical thinking pose on the floor managing to ignore the dirt that was attaching itself to her clothes. Simply rubbing it continuously making it worse by far.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Mimi had no idea how she was going to to this. She looked at the princes's protection and smiled knowing how up him self the guy was, and how he had so many girls falling at his feet, one running up to him now wouldn't be anything new.
"Fi... you know how your an amazing runner? And we always manage to make you run ten times faster if we say the princes are at the end of the sports field? Well how would you like to run up to the man himself screaming your little head off?" She asked. "That way you get to see him. How does that sound?" She knew it wasn't a great plan but at least this way they had a chance, and Fi could probably get the one on one she wanted with her beloved prince.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Fi looked up at her from here dirty seat with a rather puzzled expression upon her face.

Fi - ummm, sure why not.

She seemed to perk up at the idea of meeting her prince. She stood up attempted briefly to tidy herself up before running towards the stage screaming loudly in excitement. As she clambered up the stage she is swiftly struck in the back of the head by one of the guards. She screams out in agony as she falls to the floor, her head collides with the ground instantly silencing her screaming as blood slowly seeps out onto the stage. The crowd of people become disorientated panicking at the site of the blood.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:02 am

Mimi watched the events unfolding with her friend and her face turned white. She ran after her friend pushing people out of the way and when she reached her she fell to her knees not caring that her white dress was turning red. She focused on the water in Fi's blood and focused on trying to keep it in her body. She ripped off part of the skirt from her dress and pressed it against the wound on Fi's head.
"Help, someone help." She called out whilst still trying to concentrate on keeping her mate alive. "I'm so sorry Fi. I'm so sorry!" She whispered to her mate.

With every passing moment her hate for the Britannians was growing stronger and stronger, if she wasn't concentrating on trying to save her friend she'd have attacked a guard not caring if she was hurt. They were meant to be used to this kind of thing, girls rushing up to the prince going crazy, not attack them but hold them back.
"Somebody help me! PLEASE!" She girl called out watching her friends complexion pale more.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Panic begins to override Mimi and she scrambles around trying to save the very friend she just sentenced to death. The crowd of people still are in disorder. One of the guards nearest to the prince shouts out.

Guard - It's an assassination attempt, quick protect the prince and kill the terrorists.

The guards back up against the prince and as Mimi fumbles around in the blood she feels a blow to the back of her head as she too crashes down to the floor. As she fades out of consciousness her vision begins to fade. As her hearing follows suit she can faintly hear siren in the distance. With one last attempt she looks over to see Fi still unconscious and bleeding before she too fall unconscious.

With the feeling of a heavy hangover Mimi awakes in a cold dank room. With the focus of her eyes returning to her, she attempts to rub her eyes only to realise she is shackled to a wall. After they adjust to the light she looks around and realises she is in a jail cell. As she studies the area she looks around at how little the jail systems have changed over the years except for the energy field instead of iron bars.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Mimi shakes her head only for it to hurt. "Great..." She muttered. "Not only have i probably killed Fi, but I'm in this mess." The girl looked around slowly. "Helloo?" She called out, knowing she was probably about to get into more trouble but would rather know what on earth was going on then just hang around and await a sentencing of some sort. The girl studied the cell carefully only then realising how dehydrated she was. Her throat was as dry as sand paper and it hurt to swallow. "Hello?!" She called out again her voice sounding weaker this time.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:28 pm

As she looked about awaiting a reply she heard footsteps gradually getting louder as the seemingly approached her cell. A Elite Guard had appeared before her glaring through her barricade. He stood taller than most Britanian's she had seen and was toned almost to perfectly. He was wearing a rather old fashions armour with a spear in his right hand.

Guard - Be quiet you traitorous scum. You are in here until your fate has been decided. As far as I'm concerned you should have been killed on sight. Your nutrient pill is on a tray under you bed, eat it. We wouldn't want you dead before your sentence.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 am

Mimi gazed at the guy in disbelief. 'Traitorous scum...' She thought. 'I didn't do anything except go after Fi... Oh god Fi...' Her eyes watered, again she attempted to rub them but the chains restricted her movement.
"Um sir... I'm shackled to the wall... I can't even rub my eyes..." She said weakly and her pathetic voice was trembling which annoyed her. "I won't be able to get the pill..." She looked at her bed. "Sir, the girl I ran after who was excited about seeing the prince... ..." She was close to tears thinking about what they had done to Fi bunny. "Where is she? Is she ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 am

The guard looks at here suspiciously.

Guard - Then you really aren't from the homeland... he was correct.

He pressed a few keys on the outside of the cell and the chain loosened giving her about an extra 5 feet. All the time muttering about something that she couldn't quite distinguish. He continues playing with the keys outside before looking up.

Guard - You are the only recent prisoner. That is all I know
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 am

The girl shook her head at his comment, using the extra length of chain to get to the pill and ate it. Yet at his words about being the only prisoner well newest one he knew of she froze. Panic over took her mind and body evidential through her brown almond eyes.
"But Fi... what's happened to fi?" She asked worry and concern showing in her face and voice. "Sir usted tiene que decirme donde ella está. ¡Necesito saber! Ella estuvo lastimada en el jardín por favor me dice donde ella está y ese she' autorización de s.*" Her Spanish side coming out in her panic as she became irrational.

*english translation: 'Sir you have to tell me where she is. I need to know! She was hurt at the garden please tell me where she is and that she's ok.'
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:14 am

The guard seemed repulses by the use of another language.

Guard - How dare you! you know the use of any other language is forbidden. Then again, you tried to kill the prince. What did I expect.

He turned to walk of but not before smiling at her and speaking.

Guard - I hope you come to same end as you accomplice.

At that he walked of him footsteps heard to be getting fainter with each step.
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 am

"I didn't try to kill him....!" She cried out but it was stopped with his comment about Fi. This broke her. She broke down into tears uncontrollably. She had killed her friend, no matter which way she looked at she killed the girl who bounced everywhere, had shared hot chocolates late into the night talking about boys at school and many other girl things. She had killed the girl who loved life when she wasn't around her own home. She had killed her best friend.

The whole cell block was silent bar the sobs of the nineteen year old who was an accomplice of a death. The death of a girl who only wanted to see the prince, just once in her short 19 years. There was nothing that they could do now to win her over. She'd rather die then help one of them, they had separated her family, which up until now she'd not realised the up side of, but they'd murdered Fi. It was an unforgivable act that she'd never forgive them for. She would get her revenge some how, even if it meant in the next life she'd get them back then it would be so.

The girls eyes turned hard with the desire for revenge, her face to seemed changed, hardened slightly though still had the soft features of a woman in her young years. She stood and paced as far as she could, due to the guard being stupid enough to leave the extension of her chains on. She was a state a white dress muddied and blood stained, her arms bruised from where she had been man handled into the shackles and cell, her eyes red and slightly swollen from crying and her face flushed. Anyone would have probably taken pity on her, but now she didn't care. She'd gotten a taste of death and now she wanted revenge. And no matter what now she'd get it, she'd lost the only thing precious to her in a moment of stupidity but never again, she now had to become a strategist. Think three moves a head and be careful of what she said.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:54 am

As she paced about her head rushing with new ideas she heard a voice. Or, she thought she did. I was only a whispers yet it seemed to echo somehow amplified.

" Such a deep purple, a beautiful one I must say."
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 am

Mimi stopped in mid track and looked around. Her eyes looking in all the dark corners for where the voice would have or could have come from. She held her breath in the hope of hearing the intake and exhale of oxygen, carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere in another persons body. But soon holding her breath became too much and she exhaled slowly and quietly still hoping to find signs of life.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 am

No noise came from anywhere around her. Yet she was able to hear the voice again.

" You seek revenge? And you want it bad......"

As she still searched for its origin in vain it spoke once more.

" Such a deep colour, it's the only thing you desire...."
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:04 am

Mimi looked around...
"Where are you?" She asked loud enough so anyone close by would be able to hear but no one in the surrounding few cells, that is of course if there was anyone else with her in the cell block.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:09 am

The voice continued speaking in intervals seemingly ignoring her.

" They killed her..."

The gaps between speeches was beginning to shorten.

" ...It wasn't your fault..."

" ...It was them..."

" ... Make them suffer... suffer like you are...
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 am

The girl looked around more frantically just trying to pin point where he voice was coming from. She walked around as much as the chain would let her and several times was pulled back wards because of it. "Where are you?" She asked again her voice slightly panicked.
Back to top Go down
Tyrvas
Admin
Tyrvas

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:22 am

" Do you want to...to make them pay?... Spill their blood... just as they spilt hers... "

The Guards footprints could be heard returning back down the Cell

" Interesting isn't it.... the human body... being 60% water.."

The guards was almost outside her cell by now

" how lucky you are..."
Back to top Go down
sango
Admin
sango

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:29 am

At the comment of her contract as a water bender she knew the voice had to coming from with in her head, she would freak out but first things first. She had revenge to seek and it would be sort after.
She concentrated hard on the 60% of water heading her way, and suddenly her biology classes kicked in, most of the blood's plasma was actually water. She focused on the carbon matter which held water and focused particularly on its blood. She then manipulated its carbon shell into walking to her cell, and opening the door. This was hard as the guard started to try and pull against her, but she just focused harder. She managed to manipulate it enough, she then got it to open her shackles and set her free.
A new thought sprung to mind as soon as she stopped manipulating she'd fall into a deep sleep as was the agreement of her contract. She then had to focus hard enough to manipulate the guard, which she no longer saw as a living being but a shell holding water, to walk out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Student's Planner   A Student's Planner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Student's Planner
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightSky :: A Night Sky Full of Cries-
Jump to: